The National Network of Education Research-Practice Partnerships
MEP is a member of the National Network of Education Research-Practice Partnerships (NNERPP). The mission of NNERPP is to develop, support, and connect partnerships between education agencies and research institutions—to improve the relationships between research, policy, and practice.
Launched in 2016 under the Kinder Institute for Urban Research at Rice University in Houston, Texas, NNERPP brings together experienced and emerging RPPs to share best practices, lessons learned, and ways to improve how education research is used in the public sphere. Nationwide, 29 RPPs are members of NNERPP. Beth Vaade, MEP Co-Director, is a member of the NNERPP Steering Committee.
- Develops and shares best partnership practices
- Synthesizes research findings and builds knowledge
- Produces comparative research
- Facilitates cross-partnership collaborations
- Advances policies and system reforms
Check out NNERPP’s Knowledge Clearinghouse to learn more about RPPs and research topics.